Sunday, January 31, 2016

heart around my neck


i've never really been good at first impressions, or second ones for

that matter

i'm not cher anymore, so i guess that makes me jenna

i speak exclusively in song lyrics and movie quotes

i'm a time traveler, but only in my mind because i love reliving 

good memories


i love the ocean, and the sand and 90 degree weather

but if you asked me where my favorite place in the world is i 

wouldn't tell you

photographs and blue eyes melt my heart

and i'm a sucker for anything by ed sheeran

i don't wear my heart on my sleeve because i wear my heart around 

my neck

i live for music but i replay the same twenty songs over and over..

and there's one thing in this world that can take me breath away.

hi, i'm jenna and i'm not that great at second impressions 


8 comments:

  1. I speak in movie quotes too.

    I think I understand life in movie quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I listen to the same 20 songs over and over too. This has got gumption. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like I listen to the same 20 songs over and over too. This has got gumption. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty post, pretty blog, pretty person

    ReplyDelete
  5. "i don't wear my heart on my sleeve because i wear my heart around my neck"
    I love that I know exactly what you're talking about

    ReplyDelete
  6. "hi, i'm jenna and i'm not that great at second impressions"

    I'm not good at 3rd or 4th impressions either, but once I hit 5, it all seems to work out okay.

    ReplyDelete