Sunday, September 20, 2015

WARNING: mentions God. Don't yell at me.


can i start out blunt?

sometimes i hate God for giving me perfect health.

is that selfish?

well sorry, that's just me.

i'm the girl who feels guilty being so healthy while people i love suffer. if i could take their pain

 and give it to myself, i'd do it in a heartbeat. and you better belive i would.

i'm the girl who cries so hard her lungs start to contract..to the point where my words become quick

 gasps for air. as if my body believes it's dying from sadness and this will be it's final breath.

i'm the girl who is still waking up every morning, just not with you.

i'm the girl who claims she hates tomatoes, yet has never even tried one.

so maybe you should find someone who already likes tomatoes...

i'm the girl with poems inside of me, that paper just can't handle

5 comments: