Friday, September 11, 2015

I may be tasteless





I'm a white crayon.

I'm ordinary.

I'm tasteless.

My Mother says that everyone has a beautiful side.

So I guess that makes me a circle.

I'm in a box with a red crayon, she started off white..but she didn't realize that

 an inappropriate touch could turn her surface red.

The blue crayon who sits next me is a downer and pathetically sad...But her 

emotions show that she is as deep as an ocean and has more depth than a 

shallow white could ever see.

Even the black crayon, with its instant association with darkness, sadness and

 nothingness has the potential to leave a significant mark on a page.

What if I want to be more than a white crayon?

I'm a white crayon.

I'm also ordinary.

And I may be tasteless, but so is water, and we all need that!

3 comments:

  1. "My Mother says that everyone has a beautiful side.

    So I guess that makes me a circle."

    This is one of my favorites so far.. great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. White is the softest color. Maybe you have more potential than you think. Keep writing! this was amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "My Mother says that everyone has a beautiful side.

    So I guess that makes me a circle."

    Holy shit I don't think you're tasteless.

    ReplyDelete